Multiplexer, Multi-Service and Access Network
Keeping with the current trend of full integration in the migration of IP and broadband, OPNET Technologies presents ULC-1000AN MSAN, Multi-Services Access Gateway. It can be configured to deploy a wide range of narrowband and broadband voice and data applications, to subscribers over a copper wire-line network infrastructure.
The ULC-1000AN MSAN can be deployed in central office as well as remote outdoor node applications. It enables migration from legacy TDM network to IP-Based Next Generation Network. It provides operators with maximum flexibility for service access, enabling efficient and effective deployment of new services without the need for additional investment in infrastructure.
- Combination of Traditional TDM Services and IP-Based NGN Services in a Single Universal Platform
- Integrate High speed and Reliable Transmission System
- High Density, Flexible and Scalable Modularized System Design
- Comprehensive NMS Features for Access Network Management
- An easy way of migration from TDM network to NGN network
- Key applications critical to consumers by a single platform
- Protect the values of existing equipment investment
- Lower capital investment and network operation cost
- Increase Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) by introducing new value-added services
VoIP Access Features
Broadband Access Features
Integrated Transmission System
Scalable System Capacity from Small, Medium to Large Network Management and Maintenance
Traditional and V5 DLC
ULC-1000AN MSAN provides traditional voice services via V5.2 or 2-wire analog interfaces. Supporting dynamic random concentration ratio. The FXS provides polarity reverse or 12/16 kHz metering signal; it supports of all switch service types and compatible with most LE switch System.
Analog and Data Leased Line
Via E1 or 2/4-wires E&M interfaces, ULC-1000AN MSAN provides analog leased line to connect a private network; Via G.SHDSL interfaces, ULC-1000AN MSAN provides data leased line service to connect a digital data network (DDN) with E1 network interface; the data rate could be provisioning to E1 or Nx64K.
VoIP Access Gateway
ULC-1000AN MSAN provides VoIP voice access Service with the Softswitch platform. Its expansible capacity enables service operators to provide extensive local and long-haul calls on IP-Based Next Generation Network, and flexibly enables fast and convenient service deployment
ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/SHDSL/VDSL Broadband Access
ULC-1000AN MSAN supports variety types of DSL interfaces for broadband service access; flexibly provisioning different data-rates and services according to customer requirements