The OAN-3116, an ITU-T G.984 standard compliant GPON OLT system, enables a wide variety of deployment options of FTTP from customer掇 premises to carrier office. It guarantees competitive access performance beyond 100Mbps bandwidth per subscriber necessary for multi channel high resolution video delivery as well as high speed data and toll quality voice.
The OAN-3116 secures a migration path to fiber to the premises for IPcentric services, such as VLAN, multicasting, link aggregation, multilayer filtering, rate limiting, class of service(CoS) and quality of service (QoS). Robust and open web- based management system provides easily the capabilities necessary for operation, administration, maintenance and provisioning.
- Non-blocking high performance switching platform.
- QoS-guaranteed transport for meeting emerging services like HD IPTV, IP telephony and so on.
- Robustness for securing reliable services by duplication of main processor and switching module of the large-size optical line terminal.
- L2/L3 switching and IP multicasting for any service over internet.
- Secure network capabilities for protect various attacks through networks.
Mechanical Structure and Dimension
Quality of Service
Operation, Administration and Maintenance