GPON Optical Network Terminal for Mission-critical Service Providers
The OAN-102 aggregates traffic from 2x100/1000Mbps Ethernet interfaces into a gigabit PON interface that connect to the OLT. It is an in-premises gateway device that provides high performance access services delivered over a PON link connect- ed to the OLT which plays a role of the GPON concentrator.
The OAN-102 can be used to deliver QoS-guaranteed services to FTTH subscribers over single fiber core, resulting in reducing capital expenditure and operating expenditure. With the OAN-102, service providers set service level agreement options securing precise QoS performance parameters.
The OAN-102 is an intelligent demarcation device that delivers always on, high-speed internet data and video services to subscribers through a compact box that simplifies and reduces the cost of major access applications.
The OAN-102 secures a migration path to broadband convergence network terminal for end-to-end Ethernet access. Robust and open web-based management system provides easily the capabilities necessary for operation, administration, mainte- nance and provisioning.
- FTTH gateway for single home and MTU/MDU users
- Value-added service provisioning options
- User-friendly management interface
- 2 LAN ports enabling to secure quality of services for various applications like IPTV, VoIP, etc.
- Robust performance as utilizing Ethernet OAM for link monitoring, loopback and fault indication with SNMP.
- Secure network capabilities for protect various attacks through networks.
Mechanical Structure and Dimension
GPON ONT Functions