Offering Broadband Services over existing TDM network 16 Mbps Inverse Multiplexer
EoP-408EL is a 1∼8 E1 inverse multiplexer enabling the transport of high speed data broadband services over the 1 to 8 E1 links. Using G.704 and G.8040 standard to convert Ethernet to multiple E1 by GFP format mapping, Eop-408EL supports minimum 1.984Mbps and Maximum 15.872Mbps. 10/100/1000 Base-TX or fiber LAN interface make EoP-408EL be ideal solution for high speed broadband application. The inverse aggregation bandwidth is scalable as Nx1.984 Mbps [N=1∼8] with maximum payload bandwidth at 15.872Mbps.
EoP-408EL can be managed locally by connecting a VT-100 emulated PC to the CID port or remotely through Telnet/SNMP access all on front panel of the unit. Administration, Maintenance, and Provisioning (OAM & P) are provisioned with the use of 16Kbps embedded operation channel (EOC) that runs through the inverse link. Configured with individual IP address for local and remote unit, EoP-408EL is accessible to the Internet users who are managing the units from a far end place.
To ensure operation continuity and accommodate field requirement, Eop-408EL offers choices of AC or DC or AC + DC power.
- Connect one high speed broadband over 1∼8 E1 links
- Available in Desktop or 19 inch rack
- Automatically scale up and down E1 links according to link availability.
- Support data rates 1.984xN [1∼8] Mbps.
- Use 16Kbps EOC channel for remote configuration and OAM&P.
- Support 10/100/1000 Base-TX or 1000Base-FX interfaces
- Comply with ITU-T G.703
- Support VLAN ID Q-in-Q
- Support dying gasp for remote power failure detection
- Allow a maximum delay of 64 ms among E1 links.
- Support management via VT-100, Telnet, SNMP and Web
Fiber interface [optional]
Alarm and Performance Monitoring